The number of tickets available for Gig on the Green 2018 is limited by licence, so buy early to avoid disappointment!
Tickets for the 'Gig on the Green Yateley' (the Festival) are issued on behalf of Yateley Sports CIC and are subject to the terms and conditions indicated below or displayed on the premises. Purchase and possession of a ticket signifies agreement to the following conditions:
1. A £1.50 booking and administrative fee per ticket through the internet will apply. If you buy a ticket from one of our offices, you will not be charged a fee.
2. It is a licensing condition that every person entering the event site must have a valid ticket. No duplicate tickets or wristbands will be issued in the event of loss or damage.
3. Yateley Sports CIC reserves the right to search all persons and personal property and refuse admission to, or eject from, the site any person who refuses to be searched by a security official.
4. Admission is at Ticket Holder's own risk. Yateley Sports CIC shall not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at this event including damage, theft or losses to property or motor vehicles.
5. Ticket Holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security which may be carried out for the security of customers.
6. Unauthorised photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited. No professional audio, audio visual or cinematographic devices shall be brought in to the site without prior written consent from Yateley Sports CIC.
7. Children are admitted on the basis that they are the responsibility of their accompanying adult; children must be directly supervised at all times. Children under 12 years will not be permitted to enter, leave or re-enter the Festival unless accompanied by an adult.
8. This Festival takes place outdoors. Ticket Holders are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear and protection against all weather conditions. Strobe lighting may be used during the Festival.
9. With the exception of special assistance dogs, no animals are permitted onto the site.
10. The sale and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited to persons under the age of 18 years. If you are lucky enough to look under 25 you will be asked to prove that you are over 18 years old, even if you are wearing an Adult coloured wrist band. The only acceptable forms of identification are an endorsed ID card, a valid passport or driving licence.
11. Ticket holders can bring in alcoholic drinks for their own consumption until 8pm. After 8pm, alcohol MAY NOT be brought into the Festival. This applies to both admissions and re- admissions.
12. Yateley Sports CIC reserves the right to refuse admission to any person and to remove persons from the venue for any reason where necessary.
13. Any person found to be behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous will be ejected from the festival site without refund.
14. Any person found to be causing damage to the site, the site infrastructure, causing harm to any other person on site or in breach of these conditions may be excluded from the site and will be subject to prosecution.
15. In the interests of public safety, Yateley Sports CIC reserves the right to request the Ticket Holder to leave the venue at any time for safety reasons and/or immediately after the event.
16. The management reserve the right to alter or change the programme or arrangements without prior notification and without refund of monies or exchange of ticket.
17. No money will be refunded or tickets exchanged after purchase, unless the event is cancelled. In the event of cancellation Yateley Sports CIC sole obligation and liability shall be to provide a full refund of the face value of this ticket. No other claims will be entertained.
18. This ticket may be transferred by the original ticket purchaser to a person who is known to the original ticket purchaser personally provided that such transfer is not made in exchange for any payment or other benefit, and such transfer will be subject to these terms and conditions which will (save for the right to transfer) apply to the transferee as if he/she were the original ticket purchaser. Subject to the foregoing, tickets are not transferable and cannot be transferred, sold or offered for sale without the prior written consent of Yateley Sports CIC.
19. The possession of a ticket shall constitute an acceptance by the Holder of these conditions and imply an undertaking on the part of the holder to observe them. In the event of any breach of these conditions, Yateley Sports CIC reserves the right to cancel the ticket and retain any monies paid therefore.
20. Any profits generated by Gig on the Green Yateley will be used to support sports facilities being developed around Yateley United Football Club and to provide seedcorn funding for future Gig on the Green events which is run by Yateley Sports CIC - a company limited by guarantee and wholly run by unpaid volunteers.
21. There are a limited number of gazebo spaces available on a first come, first served basis. These spaces are in a designated area and you will be allocated a pitch for your own gazebo - maximum size 3m x 3m. If you are booking a gazebo space for both days and wish to leave your gazebo on site overnight you may do so but Gig on the Green accept no responsibility for any loss or damage. Only pre-booked gazebos will be permitted on site.
Gig on the Green Yateley - for the community, by the community
Need FAQs for 2015×