Gig on the Green will be back in 2024 for the 13th music festival held in the heart of Yateley. It promises to be a spectacular weekend of fun, music and entertainment for all the family.
The festival will be held over two days on the weekend of Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th June 2024. Both days will be jam-packed with high energy music, dancing and fun, featuring a selection of the UK’s best tribute acts, interspersed with the very best local musical talent. Bring your own picnics, or enjoy meals, drinks and snacks from the many food outlets, bars and stalls. Bring your friends and family and join the party. We can’t wait! Can you?
We have another fantastic selection of tribute acts booked for 2024. Full details will be announced soon.
Organised by Yateley Sports CIC and now in its 13th year, Gig on the Green has become a highlight of the Yateley social calendar, bringing together the local community in a real family and friends-oriented event where all profits go towards supporting the sports facilities being developed around Yateley United Football Club.
Yateley is located in the north east corner of Hampshire close to the M3 and A30.
Gig on the Green Yateley will be taking place on Yateley Green, in between Reading Road and Firgrove Road. The Ticket Entrance on the day will be via a Firgrove Road entrance, near to the Car Park.
There will be limited car parking provided on the adjacent playing field to Yateley Green, adjacent to Firgrove Lane. Please respect our neighbours by parking responsibly and leaving the site quietly. If you live in Yateley, why not walk down to the Green?
If you live a bit further afield, please try to use public transport where possible as parking will be limited.
Yateley is served by the following bus service:
Stagecoach, Number 3 & 10
Fleet Station on the London Waterloo – Basingstoke line
Sandhurst or Blackwater Stations on the Reading – Guildford – Gatwick line
Come down with all the family with your deck chairs to enjoy a sunny, summer weekend. If you’d like to make a picnic of it you are welcome to bring food and drink with you. If you’d prefer not to, we will have plenty of stalls and concession stands selling food, drinks and snacks on site on both days. There will even be Ice Cream Vans! Ticket holders can bring in alcoholic drinks for their own consumption until 8pm. After 8pm, alcohol MAY NOT be brought into the festival. This applies to both admissions and re-admissions.
As in previous years, we are offering the opportunity to book a gazebo space. There will be a limited number of spaces available for your gazebos on a first come, first served basis. Gazebo pitches can be booked through our online booking system. Only pre-booked gazebos will be permitted on site. These pitches are for your own personal use and may not be used for trading. If you wish to book a trader’s pitch, please download the application form from our Get Involved page.
Now to ensure everyone can enjoy themselves safely there are a few common sense rules:
Please view the Terms and Conditions and FAQs
Tickets for the 'Gig on the Green Yateley' & 'Blackwater Valley Cask & Cork' & 'Sausage & Cider Fest' (the Festivals) are issued on behalf of Yateley Sports CIC and are subject to the terms and conditions indicated below or displayed on the premises. Purchase and possession of a ticket signifies agreement to the following conditions:
1. Tickets will only be issued in e-ticket form and can be sent to either your email address or mobile phone as a text message. No printed tickets will be issued.
2. It is a licensing condition that every person entering the event site must have a valid ticket. No duplicate tickets or wristbands will be issued in the event of loss or damage.
3. Yateley Sports CIC reserves the right to search all persons and personal property and refuse admission to, or eject from, the site any person who refuses to be searched by a security official.
4. Admission is at Ticket Holder's own risk. Yateley Sports CIC shall not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at this event including damage, theft or losses to property or motor vehicles.
5. Ticket Holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security which may be carried out for the security of customers.
6. Unauthorised photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited. No professional audio, audio visual or cinematographic devices shall be brought in to the site without prior written consent from Yateley Sports CIC.
7. GIG ON THE GREEN - Children are admitted on the basis that they are the responsibility of their accompanying adult; children must be directly supervised at all times. Children under 18 years will not be permitted to enter the Festival unless accompanied by a responsible adult.
CASK & CORK / SAUSAGE & CIDER - No children (under 18 years of age) are to be permitted into the Festival marquees.
8. This Festival takes place outdoors. Ticket Holders are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear and protection against all weather conditions. Strobe lighting may be used during the Festival.
9. GIG ON THE GREEN - With the exception of special assistance dogs, no animals are permitted onto the site.
CASK & CORK / SAUSAGE & CIDER - Dogs are allowed on the Festival site but must be kept on a lead at all times.
10. The sale and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited to persons under the age of 18 years. If you are lucky enough to look under 25 you will be asked to prove that you are over 18 years old, even if you are wearing an Adult coloured wrist band. The only acceptable forms of identification are an endorsed ID card, a valid passport or driving licence.
11. GIG ON THE GREEN - Ticket holders can bring in alcoholic drinks for their own consumption until 8pm. After 8pm, alcohol MAY NOT be brought into the Festival. This applies to both admissions and re-admissions.
CASK & CORK / SAUSAGE & CIDER - Ticket holders cannot bring alcoholic drinks or food for their own consumption to the Festival. This applies to both admissions and re-admissions.
12. Yateley Sports CIC reserves the right to refuse admission to any person and to remove persons from the venue for any reason where necessary.
13. Any person found to be behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous will be ejected from the festival site without refund.
14. Any person found to be causing damage to the site, the site infrastructure, causing harm to any other person on site or in breach of these conditions may be excluded from the site and will be subject to prosecution.
15. In the interests of public safety, Yateley Sports CIC reserves the right to request the Ticket Holder to leave the venue at any time for safety reasons and/or immediately after the event.
16. The management reserve the right to alter or change the programme or arrangements without prior notification and without refund of monies or exchange of ticket.
17. No money will be refunded or tickets exchanged after purchase, unless the event is cancelled. In the event of cancellation Yateley Sports CIC sole obligation and liability shall be to provide a full refund of the face value of this ticket. No other claims will be entertained.
18. This ticket may be transferred by the original ticket purchaser to a person who is known to the original ticket purchaser personally provided that such transfer is not made in exchange for any payment or other benefit, and such transfer will be subject to these terms and conditions which will (save for the right to transfer) apply to the transferee as if he/she were the original ticket purchaser. Subject to the foregoing, tickets are not transferable and cannot be transferred, sold or offered for sale without the prior written consent of Yateley Sports CIC.
19. The possession of a ticket shall constitute an acceptance by the Holder of these conditions and imply an undertaking on the part of the holder to observe them. In the event of any breach of these conditions, Yateley Sports CIC reserves the right to cancel the ticket and retain any monies paid therefore.
20. Any profits generated by the Festivals will be used to support sports facilities being developed around Yateley United Football Club and to provide seedcorn funding for future events run by Yateley Sports CIC - a company limited by guarantee and wholly run by unpaid volunteers.
21. GIG ON THE GREEN - There are a limited number of gazebo spaces available on a first come, first served basis. These spaces are in a designated area and you will be allocated a pitch for your own gazebo - maximum size 3m x 3m. If you are booking a gazebo space for both days and wish to leave your gazebo on site overnight you may do so but Gig on the Green accept no responsibility for any loss or damage. Only pre-booked gazebos will be permitted on site. These pitches are for your own personal use only and may not be used for trading.
Gig on the Green Yateley & Blackwater Valley Cask & Cork Festival & Sausage & Cider Fest - for the community, by the community
Saturday gates open 12.00 noon. Event finishes at 11.00 pm.
Sunday gates open 12.30 pm. Event finishes at 7.30 pm.
Full programme running order will be listed on our website closer to the event.