Please find below answers to some of the frequent questions that have come up over previous years to help you enjoy your day!
On Saturday, gates open at 12.00 noon, and the event finishes at 11.00 pm. On Sunday gates open at 12.30 pm, and the event finishes at 7.30 pm. A full programme running order will be listed on our website a few weeks before the event.
At the gate your e-ticket will be scanned and exchanged for a wristband which must be worn at all times on site. You may leave and re-enter the site as long as you are wearing your wristband. Please have your QR code ready for scanning when you reach the front of the queue.
Yes – we have a wide range of acts and activities at the event. Children and young people under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or a responsible adult. We have a zero-tolerance policy for underage drinking and bad behaviour and anyone found to be in breach of this rule will be removed from the arena.
There will be a selection of food vendors operating on the site, as well as reasonably priced licensed bars. You may bring your own picnics, including alcohol for your own personal use, but no further alcohol can be brought onto the site after 8pm. Please bring plastic/cans rather than glass containers. Barbecues are not allowed.
Parking is available, although where possible it is requested that you arrive on foot. If you wish to leave cars in the car park overnight you may do so at your own risk but they must be collected by 8.00 am on Monday 26th June.
No dogs allowed in the arena apart from special assistance dogs.
Only pre-booked gazebos will be allowed on site and your pitch will be allocated in the designated area.
Tents: Only small pop-up/children’s tents under 1m high are allowed on site.
Sunshades: Garden parasols are not permitted on site, only reasonable size umbrellas if necessary.
We do reserve the right to move such items to the rear of the site so they do not interfere with others enjoyment of the event.
No cycling inside the arena.
Please dispose of your rubbish responsibly. There will be numerous bins and black sacks available.
Tickets for the 'Gig on the Green Yateley' & 'Blackwater Valley Cask & Cork' & 'Sausage & Cider Fest' (the Festivals) are issued on behalf of Yateley Sports CIC and are subject to the terms and conditions indicated below or displayed on the premises. Purchase and possession of a ticket signifies agreement to the following conditions:
1. Tickets will only be issued in e-ticket form and can be sent to either your email address or mobile phone as a text message. No printed tickets will be issued.
2. It is a licensing condition that every person entering the event site must have a valid ticket. No duplicate tickets or wristbands will be issued in the event of loss or damage.
3. Yateley Sports CIC reserves the right to search all persons and personal property and refuse admission to, or eject from, the site any person who refuses to be searched by a security official.
4. Admission is at Ticket Holder's own risk. Yateley Sports CIC shall not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at this event including damage, theft or losses to property or motor vehicles.
5. Ticket Holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security which may be carried out for the security of customers.
6. Unauthorised photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited. No professional audio, audio visual or cinematographic devices shall be brought in to the site without prior written consent from Yateley Sports CIC.
7. GIG ON THE GREEN - Children are admitted on the basis that they are the responsibility of their accompanying adult; children must be directly supervised at all times. Children under 18 years will not be permitted to enter the Festival unless accompanied by a responsible adult.
CASK & CORK / SAUSAGE & CIDER - No children (under 18 years of age) are to be permitted into the Festival marquees.
8. This Festival takes place outdoors. Ticket Holders are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear and protection against all weather conditions. Strobe lighting may be used during the Festival.
9. GIG ON THE GREEN - With the exception of special assistance dogs, no animals are permitted onto the site.
CASK & CORK / SAUSAGE & CIDER - Dogs are allowed on the Festival site but must be kept on a lead at all times.
10. The sale and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited to persons under the age of 18 years. If you are lucky enough to look under 25 you will be asked to prove that you are over 18 years old, even if you are wearing an Adult coloured wrist band. The only acceptable forms of identification are an endorsed ID card, a valid passport or driving licence.
11. GIG ON THE GREEN - Ticket holders can bring in alcoholic drinks for their own consumption until 8pm. After 8pm, alcohol MAY NOT be brought into the Festival. This applies to both admissions and re-admissions.
CASK & CORK / SAUSAGE & CIDER - Ticket holders cannot bring alcoholic drinks or food for their own consumption to the Festival. This applies to both admissions and re-admissions.
12. Yateley Sports CIC reserves the right to refuse admission to any person and to remove persons from the venue for any reason where necessary.
13. Any person found to be behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous will be ejected from the festival site without refund.
14. Any person found to be causing damage to the site, the site infrastructure, causing harm to any other person on site or in breach of these conditions may be excluded from the site and will be subject to prosecution.
15. In the interests of public safety, Yateley Sports CIC reserves the right to request the Ticket Holder to leave the venue at any time for safety reasons and/or immediately after the event.
16. The management reserve the right to alter or change the programme or arrangements without prior notification and without refund of monies or exchange of ticket.
17. No money will be refunded or tickets exchanged after purchase, unless the event is cancelled. In the event of cancellation Yateley Sports CIC sole obligation and liability shall be to provide a full refund of the face value of this ticket. No other claims will be entertained.
18. This ticket may be transferred by the original ticket purchaser to a person who is known to the original ticket purchaser personally provided that such transfer is not made in exchange for any payment or other benefit, and such transfer will be subject to these terms and conditions which will (save for the right to transfer) apply to the transferee as if he/she were the original ticket purchaser. Subject to the foregoing, tickets are not transferable and cannot be transferred, sold or offered for sale without the prior written consent of Yateley Sports CIC.
19. The possession of a ticket shall constitute an acceptance by the Holder of these conditions and imply an undertaking on the part of the holder to observe them. In the event of any breach of these conditions, Yateley Sports CIC reserves the right to cancel the ticket and retain any monies paid therefore.
20. Any profits generated by the Festivals will be used to support sports facilities being developed around Yateley United Football Club and to provide seedcorn funding for future events run by Yateley Sports CIC - a company limited by guarantee and wholly run by unpaid volunteers.
21. GIG ON THE GREEN - There are a limited number of gazebo spaces available on a first come, first served basis. These spaces are in a designated area and you will be allocated a pitch for your own gazebo - maximum size 3m x 3m. If you are booking a gazebo space for both days and wish to leave your gazebo on site overnight you may do so but Gig on the Green accept no responsibility for any loss or damage. Only pre-booked gazebos will be permitted on site. These pitches are for your own personal use only and may not be used for trading.
Gig on the Green Yateley & Blackwater Valley Cask & Cork Festival & Sausage & Cider Fest - for the community, by the community